Oct 3, 2010
The Expo Concludes
The show floor at Digital Video Expo 2010 has closed and the vendors
have gone home, but we had so many great interviews that we wante
dto share the rest of them with you.
Join host Larry Jordan, live from our booth on the show
floor, as he talks with:
- Tom Coughlin, president of Tom Coughlin &
Associates, is a consultant and analyst covering storage media.
Recently, with the advent of 3D and higher image resolutions, file
storage for media has moved from gigabytes to terabytes and now,
PETAbytes! Where are we gonna put all this stuff? Tom will
- Richard Schleuning, national sales manager for Carl
Zeiss, knows camera lenses. Today, he joins us to discuss the
differences between prime and zoom lenses, and how to decide which
is right for your.
- Rod Clark, director of marketing for Teradek, has an
amazing new box that allows you to wirelessly stream signals from
your video camera anywhere in the world. Imagine having your
producers track your production FAR from the studio floor!
- Scott Kase, director of marketing for UsedAV.com, helps
us sell our used gear. In fact, they can either buy your gear, or
help you sell it directly -- all for a VERY reasonable fee.
- Jeff Stansfield, CEO of Advantage Video Systems, is a
system integrator who can help make sure the gear you buy is
properly hooked up and functioning.
- Jehu Garcia, CEO of JAG35, was a starving filmmaker just
a few years ago. He never forgot how unaffordable a lot of camera
gear is, so he created a company that specializes in high-quality,
low-cost gear for the student and independent filmmaker.
- Vic Anthony, CEO of Affordable Sound Stages, stops by to
share his thoughts on what producers need to know to rent stages
for their productions.
- Rachel Kenton, sales associate for Zacuto, explains the
newest products for camera support from Zacuto.
These Digital Video Expo Special Reports are sponsored by
Robotics, makers of Drobo, and we are grateful!